Ellp 1.5.1.1611

Ellp connects and automates belongings you do each day on your device, therefore you'll specialize in what matters most. Ellp’s Beta version is currently offered to all or any Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and one0) computer and laptop computer users. to urge a replica of Ellp, users will transfer the free Beta program.

Simplify your life in three straightforward steps. start in seconds!

Choose
Flip through and choose your most popular Ellp cards from the variety of classes as well as the net, social media, power, performance, space, security, multimedia system and privacy.

Edit
Set your preferences once and begin obtaining the foremost out of your device quickly. modify every Ellp card supported your wants, exploitation Ellp’s straightforward editor

Start
Easily change your device by activating the Ellp cards that matter most to you. fancy the peace of mind that comes with having a private device helper.


Automated, straightforward and Quick:


  • When I transfer an equivalent file doubly, let ME grasp.
  • When I`m labeled during a Facebook photograph, transfer a replica.
  • When I insert my headphones, play some music.
  • When it`s time, perform a privacy cleanup.
  • When my fixed disk is obtaining full, liberated area.
  • When I activate my computer, open my favorite website.
  • When my email in concerned during an information breach, alert me.
  • When it`s time for bed, mute the sound on my computer.
  • When I insert my headphones, open Skype.
  • When it`s time, close up my computer.
Previous Post Next Post